1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at PriusChat.

1. allgold liked Mendel Leisk's post in the thread Help me decide on Costco tires?.

If you’re considering Michelin Defenders at Costco they also usually have another Michelin, apparently a rebadged Defender, for about...

May 29, 2024 at 3:16 PM
  2. KMO replied to the thread Regret ordering..

That's just the reflection of the fence. UK headlights are the same as anywhere else, afaik. I think maybe OP hadn't realised the...

May 29, 2024 at 3:06 PM
  3. rjparker attached a file to the thread 2013 prius c no codes but reduced mpg's.

Checking the 12v battery is worth the time. An auto supply will do it free or you can buy an acceptable $25 battery tester which can be...

IMG_5218.jpeg IMG_5219.jpeg May 29, 2024 at 2:50 PM
  4. Maturedriver replied to the thread Regret ordering..

Thanks for the advice, views and opinions. I have decided that I don’t want a Toyota Prius. I will get my deposit back at the first...

May 29, 2024 at 2:38 PM
  5. Mendel Leisk replied to the thread Toyota plans for ICE engines.

Internal Combustion Engine Engines? Sorry, couldn't resist.

May 29, 2024 at 2:36 PM
  6. Mendel Leisk attached a file to the thread 100k Maintenance.

Have you looked in the Toyota USA Warranty and Maintenance Booklet? If it's missing you can download a pdf, one source being Toyota Tech...

upload_2024-5-29_11-24-39.png upload_2024-5-29_11-27-5.png May 29, 2024 at 2:32 PM
  7. KitsuneVoss replied to the thread 2009 Prius - Warnings and will not engage..

Thanks. Went ahead and ordered it. I might get the battery as early as tomorrow but don't plan to work on it until Friday, weather...

May 29, 2024 at 2:30 PM
  8. PriusCamper replied to the thread Cleaning wire frame.

This is the orange plug that gets nasty and has failed pins. Toyota won't sell them as an individual part for Gen3. You have to buy a...

May 29, 2024 at 2:22 PM
  9. ridz posted a new thread.

100k Maintenance

I have a 2014 Prius. It just hit 100k. I am wondering what kind of maintenance service I should get, and what I should ask them. I am...

Forum: Gen 3 Prius Care, Maintenance & Troubleshooting

May 29, 2024 at 2:20 PM
  10. Mendel Leisk replied to the thread General Hospital soap star Johnny Wactor shot dead in catalytic converter robbery.

Maybe. Purple flags along busy Tri-City roads commemorate drug overdose victims - Tri-City News

May 29, 2024 at 2:20 PM
  11. Mendel Leisk liked NullDev's post in the thread Aftermarket Spare Tire Kit for 2024 Prius Prime.

I had the same issue when I considered the Modern Spare solution. I even tried to contact them via phone and email to request that a...

May 29, 2024 at 2:14 PM
  12. wjtracy replied to the thread Toyota plans for ICE engines.

In the USA, those in power feel fossil fools are completely unethical. Japan needs a more flexible approach, they are more...

May 29, 2024 at 2:13 PM
  13. bwilson4web replied to the thread General Hospital soap star Johnny Wactor shot dead in catalytic converter robbery.

Like weeds, they come back. Mine to grave legislation treating them as a controlled substance might be the way to go. After all, it has...

May 29, 2024 at 2:10 PM