1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at PriusChat.

1. Mendel Leisk replied to the thread Gen 5 Tailgate Opens by Itself.

And you've lost me: if it happens say only once a month it's ok?

May 19, 2024 at 2:46 PM
  2. Bob P. replied to the thread 2023 Prius Reviews.

Lane warning - I turned mine (2023 LE) off when I received the car and it has remained off for 10,000 miles. Keep trying or get the...

May 19, 2024 at 2:43 PM
  3. Mendel Leisk attached a file to the thread Removing fuel tank lock ring.

Maybe something to replicate the beam-style tool could be cobbled, say with a 1x2 with a couple of protruding bolts?? I see part no for...

May 19, 2024 at 2:41 PM
  4. bwilson4web replied to the thread Why we need emigrants.

My first letter from my Congressman had two paragraphs about 'the emigrant invasion.' So I sent a follow up letter with these...

May 19, 2024 at 2:37 PM
  5. Trollbait liked austingreen's post in the thread Toyota and Kenworth Team up to Create a Fuel Cell Regional Semi.

Let me correct that, toyota has a strong pac and their hydrogen efforts are heavily subsidized by governments of Japan, US, Australia,...

May 19, 2024 at 2:27 PM
  6. bwilson4web replied to the thread CATL unveils the 620-mile, 10-minute-fast-charging LFP battery.

I still have fond memories of my 1966 VW MicroBus. But like hydrogen fuel cell cars and nuclear fusion power, VW is half way to an EV...

May 19, 2024 at 2:26 PM
  7. Mendel Leisk liked douglasjre's post in the thread At what miles did your head gasket fail and at what miles did you clean your EGR?.

At what mileage did you clean your EGR, and at what mileage did your hg blow.....(I just reported this to mod hoping for edit)

May 19, 2024 at 2:26 PM
  8. mr_guy_mann replied to the thread 5 codes help.

You need a more capable scantool. The codes listed are all for the ECM (engine computer). The master warning light (red triangle)...

May 19, 2024 at 2:22 PM
  9. Trollbait replied to the thread CATL unveils the 620-mile, 10-minute-fast-charging LFP battery.

This is more steady improvement vs breakthrough. It isn't new chemistry, just a new way of putting the battery together. It is a NiMH vs...

May 19, 2024 at 2:15 PM
  10. Isaac Zachary liked Mr.Vanvandenburg's post in the thread Toyota and Kenworth Team up to Create a Fuel Cell Regional Semi.

TX has a lot too. Gov likes to give pardons, so I guess he gets one. But I’m sure there are a million excuses for the debt. I’m just...

May 19, 2024 at 2:11 PM
  11. PriusCamper replied to the thread Why we need emigrants.

Immigration has always been as you say a "political football" because if you can get people angry enough to start fighting each other...

May 19, 2024 at 2:04 PM
  12. bisco replied to the thread Why we need emigrants.

there's quite a history of immigrants doing the jobs that americans don't want. the only difference today is the immigration political...

May 19, 2024 at 1:55 PM